Thursday, February 21, 2008

One of those days...

Today was one of those days when bad things just kept coming on top of bad things, I was literally choked to tears every time I look around, and thank God I developed a kind of resilience that allows me to swallow the tears and the humiliation until I'm alone and far enough not to be heard. I'm the strong one, the support for the group, the one who provides hope and advice, and hard worker. But all that seems so futile after all this time, I was yelled at by almost everyone in the staff today, for different reasons and the reasons are all supposed to be my fault. I almost yelled back, I almost cracked, but no, I wouldn't give them the pleasure of knowing they can get to me, or of saying that a woman is weak and vulnerable and so close to tears at the slightest "rough" contact. Those big men - both in age and in position - are not worthy of me worrying about their problems, and quite frankly, they can shove all their problems and harsh words up their……

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates