Monday, January 8, 2007

What the hell!

While everybody has this intensely great feeling about New Year, I don't! Maybe the first day of the new year I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but I felt awful since day one. Damn this is not a good start, but when you're so close to being in your thirties with no pulpable achievement on your side, you're entitled to feel as I do. But I have to admit, up till now nothing "bad" happened to me except for this continuous nagging in my chest that I should feel sad. Maybe I have a "witching" time periodically in which I'm obliged to feel gloomy, but what the hell! I think everybody is entitled to his or her own surrender to sadness once in a while, I have this theory that this may actually boost your morals in the long run. It does gives me the ability to go on and hold to the threads of hope and hard work. So everybody, don't hesitate to give yourselves a little "quality" blues time every once in a while.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates